jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Read an ISO content on ubuntu

Has been a while since I don't add something here.. I've been working with PXE to overwrite an MBR and I found a small tip that I share now...


To install PXE is needed to install some files from alternate ubuntu, what I did is to get the iso, mount it and find what I need.


So..

To read an iso content on ubuntu:

# sudo mkdir /mnt/iso
# sudo mount -o loop -t iso9660 ubuntu-12.04.3-alternate-amd64.iso /mnt/iso


agonzalez@kozlex:/mnt/iso$ ls /mnt/iso/
boot  cdromupgrade  dists  doc  EFI  install  isolinux  md5sum.txt  pics  pool  preseed  README.diskdefines  ubuntu
agonzalez@kozlex:/mnt/iso$

Annnnd... there it is... I found what I need..

agonzalez@kozlex:/mnt/iso$ find . -name  pxelinux.0
./install/netboot/pxelinux.0
./install/netboot/ubuntu-installer/amd64/pxelinux.0
agonzalez@kozlex:/mnt/iso$



P.D. The vatican is also a country and its flag and is one of the two sqare flags in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario